Benefits of NasalCleanse
- Removes mucus and pollution from the nasal passages and sinuses.
- Prevents and manage respiratory tract diseases such as asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis.
- Relieves allergies, colds, sinusitis and migraine. For people working in an air conditioned environment, it can help ease dry, crusty nasal passages.
USAGE OF NASALCLEANSE
- Fill NasalCleanse with lukewarm water and add ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- Stand bending forward over a sink and hold the NasalCleanse in the right hand.
- Tilt the head to the left and insert the nozzle into the right nostril.Keep your mouth open and begin to breath through the mouth.
- Tilt the NasalCleanse, the water should slowly flow into the right nostril and out of left nostril. You may need to experiment a little to avoid water running down your chin.
- When half the water has passed through the nostril, remove the nozzle and gently blow your nostrils.
- Repeat this process with the left nostril.
- After rinsing both nostrils, blow both nostrils to dry the nostrils.These cleansing process should be ideally practiced in the morning and evening on an empty stomach.
For more information call our office at Kevala Centre, 50-1, Jalan SS19/1D, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03-5636 7986 or Mobile: 012-287 3502
Click to view the demo video on Youtube.
Dr. Dhilip Kumar Ph.D, Dr. Sc.