|Name||Dr. Dhilip Kumar|
Doctor in Natural Medicine
|Address||50-1, SS19/1D, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.|
|Tel/Fax:||03-5636 7986 or 012-2099 589|
|Facebook:||Dr. Dhilip Kumar|
- PhD – Naturopathy (Sri Lanka)
- Doctorate of Science – Naturopathy (Sri Lanka)
- Diploma in Stress Management (UK)
- Diploma in Yoga Teaching (UK)
- Diploma in Reflexology (UK)
- Advanced Diploma in Magnetic Therapy(Canada)
- Certificate In Astrology (India)
- Senior Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance UK)
- Laughter Therapy Coach
- Graphologist – Handwriting Analysis (India)
- Certified Master Hypnotherapy (USA)
- Certified Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy (India)
- Certified Regression Therapies and Foreign Energy Dynamics (India)
- Registered Hypnotist with the Indian Medical Board (India)
- Certified member;
- The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards Hypnosis Education and Certification (USA)
- British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists(UK)
- The Professional Board of Hypnotherapy Inc (USA)
- The Australian & Spanish Hypnotherapy Psychotherapy Association.
- The UK Psychological Society & Pebble Hills University.
Currently operating a YOGA THERAPY, HYPNOTHERAPY and PAIN MANAGEMENT CENTRE in Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. He also runs the Kevala Academy of Yoga (UK and Malaysia) offering Certificate Courses in Yoga and Yoga Therapy. Presently, Chapter Leader for Yoga with the Malaysian Society for Complementary Medicine (MSCM).
Contributions / Achievements
- Regular columnist in our local daily.
- Past Honorary Secretary of the Malaysian Society for Complementary Therapist.
- Past Council Member in the Advisory Board for Complementary Medicine with the Ministry of Health (Malaysia)
- Has been interviewed several times on the Radio and TV Health Talk shows both in Malaysia and England.
- Conducts seminars, workshops, retreats on Wellness and Health, Natural Medicine, Stress Management and Laughter Therapy.
- Senior Council Member with the Malaysian Society for Complementary Medicine.
- International Director for the Universal Peace Foundation.